General Plan Home
Public Comment


Send Us Your Comments

As a community member, your input is essential to creating a General Plan that reflects the aspirations of the people who live, work, or own property in Tulare County.  You can provide input by attending community workshops, public hearings, or contacting the County's General Plan staff.  You can contact the County directly by calling or writing to David Bryant:

Aaron Bock
Assistant RMA Director - Economic Development & Planning

5961 S. Mooney Blvd.
Visalia, CA 93277
Phone: (559) 724-7000
Fax: (559) 730-2653